I was travelling on the twisted and dug-up roads of Noida today in my friend's car. He was driving and flicking through the FM channels, pausing only to find a good song to listen to and switching immediately at the slightest hint of an advertisement.
He went past a channel which was playing Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and not finding it good enough, started flicking again. I said, "Hey that is a nice song!", and switched to the station that was playing it. He let the song play for about 45 seconds and then said in an agitated tone, "What the hell is he singing?", and switched to some other channel and lifted his finger off the controls. It was some UK-Bhangra-Pop song by Jay Sean. The beat was pretty ordinary and when I tried to catch some lyrics, I couldn't. And then it was my turn to say, "What the hell is he singing?"
He went past a channel which was playing Under The Bridge by Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and not finding it good enough, started flicking again. I said, "Hey that is a nice song!", and switched to the station that was playing it. He let the song play for about 45 seconds and then said in an agitated tone, "What the hell is he singing?", and switched to some other channel and lifted his finger off the controls. It was some UK-Bhangra-Pop song by Jay Sean. The beat was pretty ordinary and when I tried to catch some lyrics, I couldn't. And then it was my turn to say, "What the hell is he singing?"
No comments:
Post a Comment