I am bored. The holidays have just started and I'm already bored. I still have a good two months to go before college reopens. I have a lot to do in these holidays but at the moment I am just plain dead bored. There's nothing good on TV. This always happens. Whenever I have all the time in the world to watch as much TV as I can, there's nothing on it to watch. But during exams or any other occasions when watching TV is strictly out of the question, there are movies I want to watch, matches I can't possibly afford to miss and what not. But nooooo!! It will always be like that. The people running these channels should really get their research right, because they are losing out on precious TRPs.
I am so bored and have absolutely nothing at all to do that I have started preparing for CAT. Took out the study material yesterday and wiped the dust off it. It's time to get serious. I have a planner which gives a monthly break-up of how to cover the course and what to do and when. It starts from April, and since I'm already two months behind schedule due to my semester exams, I have to do three months' worth in this month! So I've started immediately. The first thing is to develop a reading habit and increase reading speed. So I'm on last chapter of 'Dogs of War', will finish it today. Have to read two novels a month. Piece of cake. The tough part is the Math, a.k.a. Quant. I hate it. I'm going to do it. Someday.
Federer lost, sniff sniff. It is still very very hot, but right now it is better than the same time yesterday. Will only be spending time here if the weather permits as the AC in this room is not working. It seriously is like a sauna in here. Hehehehe...just remembered a scene from Seinfeld. Kramer and George are sitting are sitting half naked in the steam room, and Kramer says, "Oh boy! It's like a sauna in here." And the way George looks at him, funny! Seinfeld is FUNNY. Sometmes even more than F.R.I.E.N.D.S. And it is full of irony and sarcasm and there are no emotional moments. It's just plain fun. You really can fall off the couch laughing sometimes.
I am so bored and have absolutely nothing at all to do that I have started preparing for CAT. Took out the study material yesterday and wiped the dust off it. It's time to get serious. I have a planner which gives a monthly break-up of how to cover the course and what to do and when. It starts from April, and since I'm already two months behind schedule due to my semester exams, I have to do three months' worth in this month! So I've started immediately. The first thing is to develop a reading habit and increase reading speed. So I'm on last chapter of 'Dogs of War', will finish it today. Have to read two novels a month. Piece of cake. The tough part is the Math, a.k.a. Quant. I hate it. I'm going to do it. Someday.
Federer lost, sniff sniff. It is still very very hot, but right now it is better than the same time yesterday. Will only be spending time here if the weather permits as the AC in this room is not working. It seriously is like a sauna in here. Hehehehe...just remembered a scene from Seinfeld. Kramer and George are sitting are sitting half naked in the steam room, and Kramer says, "Oh boy! It's like a sauna in here." And the way George looks at him, funny! Seinfeld is FUNNY. Sometmes even more than F.R.I.E.N.D.S. And it is full of irony and sarcasm and there are no emotional moments. It's just plain fun. You really can fall off the couch laughing sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment