Sunday, November 18, 2007

The CAT and mouse game ends

Finally gave the CAT exam today. I'm more relieved than anything else. CAT 2007 kinda sprang a surprise by sticking to the same paper format as last year: 75 Qs, +4 -1. I'm very comfortable with this format because you can give more time to each question. The paper was on the tougher side but not too tough. I could only manage 13 Qs in English which is ok by most standards but not mine. It wasn't that tough but it was tough to concentrate with many fellow examinees whining in the middle of the exam that they had to go to the loo!! We were told that we will not be allowed to leave the classroom once the paper starts. But these idiots just won't stop whining. In the end they had to hold it, didn't they! But they had to waste our precious time whining and crying and arguing. Fools!

Anyways, now I can concentrate on my semester exams(right!) and finalise the magazine which is in really bad shape because the new people we recruited just haven't made the cut yet.

My internet is permanently shutdown and this is just a lucky break I got. Will try and keep in touch as much as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so u finally belled the CAT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails