Finally went out of the house today after an entire week of idling at home. Shouldn't have left the job after all, but still don't feel like going back except that sitting at home is not something I want to do right now. I don't know how my mom does it! Anyway, it was fun as usual. There were lot of jokes and loads of food. I feel much better now. Relaxed and calm in a way. Although, it might not be possible to hang out tomorrow as we were planning while saying goodbyes.
I said I'm gonna buy this place and burn it down.... (A Rush of Blood to the Head, awesome.)
I was thinking about the future today. How life would change and how it shouldn't. I wish these hang out sessions continue in any form whatsoever. Right now every weekend is booked in advance and it is the only thing to look forward to during the weekdays (work or no work). I know that as time passes by people will have other things to look forward to but I think I can never not look forward to meeting this set of people. (Yeah, it's true people. I've already made it clear to most people but just to make sure, yes Sri you are one of them. I hope we can have more one and a half hour chats on the roadside in the future too.)
I said I'm gonna buy this place and burn it down.... (A Rush of Blood to the Head, awesome.)
I was thinking about the future today. How life would change and how it shouldn't. I wish these hang out sessions continue in any form whatsoever. Right now every weekend is booked in advance and it is the only thing to look forward to during the weekdays (work or no work). I know that as time passes by people will have other things to look forward to but I think I can never not look forward to meeting this set of people. (Yeah, it's true people. I've already made it clear to most people but just to make sure, yes Sri you are one of them. I hope we can have more one and a half hour chats on the roadside in the future too.) When you get what you want but not what you need.... (Fix You, no description required.)
I read Rupali's blog early in the morning and felt great. She can put into words what you can't even think of describing. Wonderful start to the day. It's amazing how a small thing like a few well written thoughts can affect your mood sometimes. And it is so difficult to do just that when so many people keep bothering you on GTalk when you're trying to put a few thoughts together. This post should've taken 20 minutes, it's been over two hours now.
Tell me your secrets, And ask me your questions..... (The Scientist, subtle enough?)
Where was I? I don't remember. Anyway, I had told myself that I would never say this out loud for fear of people taking offence, but after spending sleepless nights and tearing my hair out (whatever is left of them anyway) and reaching a point where I think I can say things to people as they seem to me, be it good, bad or even ugly, I think people will understand me. I've been told by certain people that I should consider Counseling as a career option. Considering the current state of affairs I might actually think about it! Not really.
In my place, In my place, Were lines that I could've changed..... (In My Place, beautiful.)
Almost all my friends have started blogging and I take full credit for it. OK partial, Rupali was the first one to start blogging. But I brought it to the fore. Sri even managed to make a lot of money out of it. It's a great way to find out stuff about people you thought you knew.
I can go on and on like this. Music really makes life easier, doesn't it?
P.S. - Random image search on google yielded this as a first result. I had blogged this pic from Flickr on my photo blog a long time ago. It feels great to see your choices appreciated
P.P.S. - Truly random post. Started out with 'No Heading' and ended up writing so much!
I read Rupali's blog early in the morning and felt great. She can put into words what you can't even think of describing. Wonderful start to the day. It's amazing how a small thing like a few well written thoughts can affect your mood sometimes. And it is so difficult to do just that when so many people keep bothering you on GTalk when you're trying to put a few thoughts together. This post should've taken 20 minutes, it's been over two hours now.
Tell me your secrets, And ask me your questions..... (The Scientist, subtle enough?)
Where was I? I don't remember. Anyway, I had told myself that I would never say this out loud for fear of people taking offence, but after spending sleepless nights and tearing my hair out (whatever is left of them anyway) and reaching a point where I think I can say things to people as they seem to me, be it good, bad or even ugly, I think people will understand me. I've been told by certain people that I should consider Counseling as a career option. Considering the current state of affairs I might actually think about it! Not really.
In my place, In my place, Were lines that I could've changed..... (In My Place, beautiful.)
Almost all my friends have started blogging and I take full credit for it. OK partial, Rupali was the first one to start blogging. But I brought it to the fore. Sri even managed to make a lot of money out of it. It's a great way to find out stuff about people you thought you knew.
I can go on and on like this. Music really makes life easier, doesn't it?
P.S. - Random image search on google yielded this as a first result. I had blogged this pic from Flickr on my photo blog a long time ago. It feels great to see your choices appreciated
P.P.S. - Truly random post. Started out with 'No Heading' and ended up writing so much!
2 comments:
Nice new look 2 the blog bro...
i am one o the ppl who blogs mostly after readin ur blogs or after chatting with you ... :)
thanks..
n i absolutely approve what you said about rupali...
she is brilliant... :)
ps. u did not mention
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow
(Yellow)
p.p.s: try sleeping, i do it all the time...
been indoors since 4+ months now ;)
but you are doing the CAT thing. you HAVE something to do. i don't.
and don't mention it :)
P.s. - yellow didn't play. it was on shuffle :P
Post a Comment