Date: Jan 23, 2008
After a very long time I had the pleasure of enjoying a nice quite evening all by myself. I went back early yesterday afternoon and caught a much needed nap. Woke up to re-re-re-runs of Friends, had a decent dinner along with Manas, picked up a few supplies from the store and was tucked into my bed with a CR by 9pm. In 2 hours I was able to study more than I have been able to through the entire week and there isn't a more satisfying feeling. Which calls for a celebration, but naturally.
So I put some music on my phone and decided to freshen up. Switched on the TV to watch Donnie Brasco (finally), made a piping hot cup of Rich Tomato Soup, some sweet bread covered in butter and a packet of namkeen I was given by my friend (along with a lot of other stuff) from back home whom I met last week in Bangalore. Now this is what I call having a good time, just sit back, relax, enjoy a movie with some nice snacks. Just the thought of it makes you want to run back to your room right now! Doesn't it?
P.S. - There's always a catch. I forgot to swipe out again yesterday, you know, out of sight out of mind. Sigh. What is the point of having an entire system to approve single swipes, if the requests are just ignored? Hmph.
After a very long time I had the pleasure of enjoying a nice quite evening all by myself. I went back early yesterday afternoon and caught a much needed nap. Woke up to re-re-re-runs of Friends, had a decent dinner along with Manas, picked up a few supplies from the store and was tucked into my bed with a CR by 9pm. In 2 hours I was able to study more than I have been able to through the entire week and there isn't a more satisfying feeling. Which calls for a celebration, but naturally.
So I put some music on my phone and decided to freshen up. Switched on the TV to watch Donnie Brasco (finally), made a piping hot cup of Rich Tomato Soup, some sweet bread covered in butter and a packet of namkeen I was given by my friend (along with a lot of other stuff) from back home whom I met last week in Bangalore. Now this is what I call having a good time, just sit back, relax, enjoy a movie with some nice snacks. Just the thought of it makes you want to run back to your room right now! Doesn't it?
P.S. - There's always a catch. I forgot to swipe out again yesterday, you know, out of sight out of mind. Sigh. What is the point of having an entire system to approve single swipes, if the requests are just ignored? Hmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment