Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two more days

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. Went to work. Sat around wasting time during the first half. Had lunch, something called Chicken Istoo (they just change the names, it’s tastes the same) which didn’t really agree with me. Tried to find something for the paper I’m supposed to write and submit by the end of the week but couldn’t so gave up. Went to Rochak’s cabin and slept like a log for a good one and a half hours, pure bliss. Decided to go home earlier than usual and make dinner ourselves, instead of eating in the food court in campus. Prachi also joined us. And so we made Pao Bhaji. It’s easier than some people might think. Just boil the veggies, chop up a lot of tomatoes and onions (don’t boil them), mix and mash everything, put in the readymade Pao Bhaji Masala and salt to taste, top it with a big dollop of butter and you’re done. Needless to say it was great.


Slept earlier than usual but still woke up late. I never used to sleep so much. Today was fun. Forwarded a mail to everyone which turned into a chat session. Wasted a good three hours or so. We should keep doing that now and again. After lunch, I had this project evaluation to do. Since I had no idea about what I should mark them on, I just asked them to explain what they had done and in some cases checked the output. There hasn’t been a more generous project evaluator ever, 14 out of the 16 people got a perfect score. Wish we had evaluators like that. Some of them actually knew everything, Rochak taught them a little too well! Dozed off for an hour in the office again after writing this.

High: The nap in office.

Low: Couldn't be at Kritika's farewell party. Gonna miss you so much! :(

Points: 30 points to me for being too generous at the evaluation.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Life has moved on from lots of chowmein to Pav bhaji. Interesting.

Where were thou when my Prog and Testing project was being evaluated? We need more ppl like u at Infy,dude.

kritika said...

:( :(
miss u too sid!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

@B
I'm turning into a full time cook it seems, made Rajma Chawal last night :D It's actually more fun than I thought it would be.

@kritika
sigh....come back soon ok?

Related Posts with Thumbnails