It's been almost two weeks since I last posted something I think. Most of that is due to the fact that I didn't have a computer with a functioning keyboard during all that time and a small part is due to the laziness and lack of things to write about.
I'm trying to recap what all happened in this time but am drawing a blank. Apart from some memorable culinary experiments there is nothing of note. While on the subject, I just made chicken for the first time ever. It was okay, Rochak and Anshika liked it so I won't complain too much. All I'll say is it could've been much better. I didn't like handling the raw chicken bit, very messy and disgusting, but it takes some getting used to it I think.
Moving on. Finally watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It was awesome! Couldn't have made it any better. The duration was also spot on. I hope the remaining two movies are even longer.
Other than that nothing more than the usual stuff - bored at work, bored at home, nothing to do, tired, homesick, hate work sometimes.
Check out urbandictionary.com. Cool place to pass time.
High: Ummm...vacation this weekend. Hopefully.
Low: Monday tomorrow.
Points: 100 points to whoever wants them.
I'm trying to recap what all happened in this time but am drawing a blank. Apart from some memorable culinary experiments there is nothing of note. While on the subject, I just made chicken for the first time ever. It was okay, Rochak and Anshika liked it so I won't complain too much. All I'll say is it could've been much better. I didn't like handling the raw chicken bit, very messy and disgusting, but it takes some getting used to it I think.
Moving on. Finally watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It was awesome! Couldn't have made it any better. The duration was also spot on. I hope the remaining two movies are even longer.
Other than that nothing more than the usual stuff - bored at work, bored at home, nothing to do, tired, homesick, hate work sometimes.
Check out urbandictionary.com. Cool place to pass time.
High: Ummm...vacation this weekend. Hopefully.
Low: Monday tomorrow.
Points: 100 points to whoever wants them.
2 comments:
I hope the remaining two movies are even longer
Oh, are they going to split "Deathly Hallows" in two parts?
yup. at least that's what I've heard
Post a Comment