Sunday, May 20, 2007

OOPS!!

Finally I had the opportunity to give a paper in which my fingers ached after writing so much. Yesssss! I had so many hopes from this paper so definitely I'm a little disappointed at how it went. It could've been a lot better. But I console myself by comparing it to the other exams and
it feels much better.

It would've been better if 15 minutes weren't wasted in finding out that the question paper we had recieved was indeed meant for us. Because the same paper had come two days ago for our juniors! It even said "Fourth Semester Examination"!! Those bloody fools at the university sent a notice saying the paper was correct, it was a printing mistake. Printing mistake my ass! There wasn't even a single question from the last unit of the syllabus for which we had to go through a complete seperate book!! And(sob sob) to top it all up(sob sob) not one mark worth of programming.

Ah well, after a good paper like that, who's complaining? :P

P.S. For all the people from the CS and IT branches - I'm really sorry for writing such things after witnessing what you people went through today. I hope all of you pass.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails