Saturday, July 28, 2007

College Death - Part 3

3rd Year: The holiday gloom carried over to college, I think. It was slow in the beginning and picked up only when magazine work began again. I was going through a rough phase personally. There were new additions to the "group" but mainly it was just one guy who became a very good friend in a very short period of time. I got bad marks, compared to previous sem. Just before exams, we(everyone) were faced with a huge shock and a great loss. These exams were the most difficult to give by far. It was so hard for me that I can't even imagine what it would've been like for them who suffered this personally.

There was a conflict of interest, so to say, between the president of Lingua Franca and all of us. It wasn't pretty but we sorted it out. We couldn't get any sponsors for the magazine. The college arranged for a printer who turned out to be a fraud when we got our hands on the copies. But the second issue was better than the first. Some consolation. Nothing much had changed in this sem. Same Mass Bunks, same everything. But I can't say it was all that bad either. It was a sem to forget because there isn't much I'd like to remember. Except for getting a job maybe.

Sixth sem wasn't as bad as any of the previous ones. Apart from the frustration that resulted due to the administration's crooked ways regarding the magazine, which were later rectified to some extent, it was pretty OK. I mean I got another job and nearly would've had a third one too if I'd given the interview and things were looking up. Exams are always a horrible time and they've been documented well enough previously. Holidays were....errr......are still boring but not as bad as any I'd faced before. Training was just an excuse to get out of the house and training wassn't that bad either. But still nothing to write about. Then there's CL and preparatioin for CAT.

All in all, it can be considered the best year so far. Now if only the result shows up! I'm sick and tired of waiting for it. What the hell are they doing with it?!! UPTU sucks! And if you ask anyone from my college you won't get a different opinion.

Coming up.....College LIFE :) Yes there are traces of life that can be found on this alien destination.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails