I don't care if I don't have anything to write about even today. I'm just going to write anything that comes to my mind. Like write now I'm listening to Kashmir by Led Zeppelin, what a great song! Next in line is Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, beautiful! I can't keep writing out names of songs from my playlist, I've got to write something else. OK now people are not only asking me to read their new posts but also asking for comments! By people I mean there are more than just one, you know who you are, don't you? And please don't give me any "that was so mean" kind of stuff, I'm just pulling your leg. (Hint: you are hereby requested to respond to these seemingly personal attacks by posting comments and venting out your discontent)
I read a couple of my earlier posts, you know just to kill time, and I'm sure that the readers (read loyal fan base) will agree that most of them, well OK some of them, are leaning towards the humorous side. Enough of self-appraisal for one post. But I have nothing to write about! Plus my resolve of not chatting while writing hasn't been executed as yet so I have 1..2....5 chat windows open and active at the same time. That's the kind of pressure I'm working under. To top it all, they are all girls! And all of them (except one) are eagerly waiting for my next post (now definitely enough of self-appraisal). Now that's what I call a bunch of oxymorons. Refer to the last two lines of the previous paragraph again.
The bottom line is that I STILL HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT!!! GRRRRRR.....
I read a couple of my earlier posts, you know just to kill time, and I'm sure that the readers (read loyal fan base) will agree that most of them, well OK some of them, are leaning towards the humorous side. Enough of self-appraisal for one post. But I have nothing to write about! Plus my resolve of not chatting while writing hasn't been executed as yet so I have 1..2....5 chat windows open and active at the same time. That's the kind of pressure I'm working under. To top it all, they are all girls! And all of them (except one) are eagerly waiting for my next post (now definitely enough of self-appraisal). Now that's what I call a bunch of oxymorons. Refer to the last two lines of the previous paragraph again.
The bottom line is that I STILL HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT!!! GRRRRRR.....
Points for today: 100 points each to Nandu and Kritika for coming on time and buying books respectively. (Note: dripping with sarcasm)
500 points for Tiger Woods for winning the US Open. And 499 for Rocco Mediate for coming ever so close.
1000 points to Michael Ballack for an absolute diamond coated gem of a goal!
3 comments:
I am sorry.:(
still nothing.....but still so much=)
me too sorry:(......but well all i can say is that i;m havin fun readin that book!!!!!!:P
Post a Comment