Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rain dance

image source: the gypsy

I just returned from the terrace of my building after soaking myself in the most awesome shower ever. It had starting drizzling a while back but it started pouring after a while. I was in the balcony admiring the weather when my mom told me to go out and enjoy it. Yes, she told me to do so!! I pounced on the idea and was out in a flash. It was pouring all right and there was a strong breeze (? strong breeze? oxymoron?) as well. I splashed around for a while and then decided to enjoy the view. The trees were swaying with joy and everything looked so fresh. I never realised that the road was lined with such big beautiful trees in all these years. There is this particular patch of extremely big and very very green trees which looked heavenly today. How I wish I had a camera! It was a bit like this, with a lot less trees though they were bigger and greener and soaked in the rain.

image source: Richard S Cripe
(some very amazing photos, do check out)

Try it if you get a chance. You won't regret it (unless you stay out too long). It would be even better if you have some company.

Points: 1000 points to mom for the idea.

One-liner: Umbrellas are more fun when they fly away.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails