This is to humbly request you to notify us of the sins we have committed in this life or any other previous lives for which we have been sentenced to such a painful punishment. It makes me shiver just to think what act of inhumanity could deserve such a punishment! It's almost like you are pouring vehicles to fill up any stretch of road that does not have bumper to bumper connectivity. Traffic lights are the dams which are holding back a river which has breached the 'Swim or Die' mark. Wave after wave of angry frustrated motorists are thrashing against the walls, struggling to break free. It will give in sooner or later. Please control it before it crosses the zebra crossing.
We are willing to offer a sacrifice of the most expensive cars that are stuck in the traffic on the BRT corridor or a nice barbecue where we grill a few Blueline buses which have blood on their tyres and bumpers. How about hiking the price of petrol by another 20 rupees?
I confess that I feel guilty every time I think about taking out the car to go somewhere. I swear I'm a changed man. Doesn't that count to lessen the punishment in any way? Perhaps a concession on the amount of traffic during the non-peak hours, or should I say the non-Mt. Everest hours better known as the K2 and Kanchenjunga hours. I'm not mocking you Lord, it's just a way of putting things to give you an idea of the gravity of the situation.
Please forgive us.
Amen.
P.S. - I think I went too far with the 20 rupees hike, just ignore that one. Bluelines are as good as roast, just say the word.
We are willing to offer a sacrifice of the most expensive cars that are stuck in the traffic on the BRT corridor or a nice barbecue where we grill a few Blueline buses which have blood on their tyres and bumpers. How about hiking the price of petrol by another 20 rupees?
I confess that I feel guilty every time I think about taking out the car to go somewhere. I swear I'm a changed man. Doesn't that count to lessen the punishment in any way? Perhaps a concession on the amount of traffic during the non-peak hours, or should I say the non-Mt. Everest hours better known as the K2 and Kanchenjunga hours. I'm not mocking you Lord, it's just a way of putting things to give you an idea of the gravity of the situation.
Please forgive us.
Amen.
P.S. - I think I went too far with the 20 rupees hike, just ignore that one. Bluelines are as good as roast, just say the word.
2 comments:
20 rupees? most economists and finance experts will agree with you. by doing so, the fuel consumption itself will go down. oil companies will be happy for sure!
but while doing that, they should also ensure that the public transport system is good.
btw did u see today's rklaxman? Its on the state of traffic affairs in india. you'll love it.
hyuk hyuk... :P
-childwoman-
Post a Comment