Saturday, November 08, 2008

So long and thanks for all the fish

It's time. Tomorrow morning I'll be on my way to a new chapter in life. Hope it's good. My folks have been planning so much that it is bordering on unnatural behaviour. I have two toothbrushes packed in my bag!! My dad knows my luggage inside out and I'm not even sure about what all is inside. It's scary!

All my friends came over to wish me goodbye today. As Nandu would say, High point of the week! Thank you (in order of appearance) Yash, Nishtha, Varuni, Vishal, Vaishnavi, Piyush, Prerana, Saurabh, Garima, Aastha, Kritika and Nandita. I'll miss everyone and everything.

It hasn't quite sunk in yetOh well, time to sleep. Will be woken before 4 am in the morning so I think I should get the sleep. And wouldn't you believe it! My flight has just been preponed by 15 minutes. PREPONED! Does shit happen or what! I think it's a good omen, it's me after all, this kinda stuff is supposed to happen.

2 comments:

fungus said...

special delivery#101
type description: affectionate licks
:P
:P
:P
:P
:P
:P
.
.
.
till ants wear pants.

edson_dias said...

ah ha... you have read the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, by douglas adams.. thats one of my fav books. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails