Saturday, December 20, 2008

Recapturing the dream

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to own a camera and capture the images of the world around me. There are so many things to see in this world, the small and simple things, each with its own element of beauty. Most of these things go unnoticed and photographs can provide a new perspective of looking at things to people.

After coming here I found people taking up Guitar/Drums/Salsa/Tennis lessons and what not. Drums and Lawn Tennis are probably the only two things I could consider joining classes for because I would love to be able to play those things. But I'm not much of a routine person, I don't like prior appointments during my free time, it just isn't free time then. I want to be able to do what I like whenever and wherever I feel like it. That's why no classes for me.

This place is beautiful you have to admit. I have never such a clear night sky and so many beautiful clouds during the day. Therefore I have decided to shelve the plan for buying an iPhone/iPod Touch and going for a proper camera. Now there is something that meets my criteria of doing something new (refer above). I was going through Sandy's blog (do check it out, very very NICE pics) and it only strengthened my resolve to go ahead with it.

Bye bye iPod (sniff sniff). Hello Camera (click click).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails