Saturday, February 07, 2009

The ORACLE

Oracle: "Hey kid. You look different."
Me: "It's the tie, and maybe the haircut and the facial hair."
Oracle: "Come sit down, have a candy."
Me: "I'm OK."

*pauses, sits down and takes the candy*

Me: "You knew that didn't you?"
Oracle: "Sure did."
Me: "You also knew I was going to flunk?"
Oracle: "Yup."
Me: "Then why the hell didn't you tell me?! I would've studied harder. Is dropping a mail or just an SMS asking too much!"
Oracle: "You had already made the choice of not studying."
Me: "RIGHT! What about the next module?"
Oracle: "You haven't made that choice yet."
Me: "OK. I'm going to study really hard from now on. Is that good enough a choice for you?"
Oracle: "Yes it is."
Me: "So now I'm going to pass?"
Oracle: "No. Sorry kiddo."
Me: "WTF!! Then what is it going to take?"
Oracle: "Bingo! That is the right question."

*pulling his hair out in frsutration*

Me: "Why you little @#$@#$%#%^&#$$%........."

*pulls out the monitor a la Sunny Deol and hurls it at her, turns around and flies away*


P.S. - For those who are confused about why I posted something like this, well let's just say the current module going on is called ORACLE and I hate it to death. It's so boring I can't even zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails