I don't have a keyboard attached to a comp right now so am typing this on my plain simple phone as a message. Will save it as a draft, connect it to the comp, copy and paste it on the blog in the morning. So if you're reading this, I've just done all that. It's close to 10pm and I'm in bed trying to sleep. Yeah 10! I've been sleeping early these days and waking up earlier than usual, that too voluntarily. It's worth it actually, better than staying awake doing nothing or just killing time by being online. I like to lie down with a book and read till I feel sleepy enough to switch off the light, or just pull up the sheets and hope that someone else will turn it off eventually. Sometimes I switch off the light and lie down listening to music like right now. I haven't been taking any headphones to work for more than a week now. Just trying to maintain a sense of novelty with listening to music, nothing else (play it on the loudspeaker once or twice daily though, can't help it). Sigh.
Ran out of space in via last message. Takes only 1k characters. Also got a phone call which killed the flow. Fell asleep while texting. In class right now, just roaming around looking for people making mistakes and helping them correct it. Class over, back to my cabin. Don't feel like doing anything today, which isn't something new anyway. When will this bloody phone be available in the market?! Hmph. Going for lunch now, it's bright and extremely sunny today. Had butter chicken, was great, but I'm still hungry. Mango shake with vanilla ice cream, yum! Don't feel like going back to class, most probably I won't. Let's see. Trying to think about something else to write, drawing a blank. Have to work on this article for this magazine thing I was selected for. Feels different being on the other side, as in I used to take the interviews and give out tasks to see if the people were good enough to be part of the team, most of the ones selected in the end were. Have until next Tuesday to work
on it, more than ample time. Message number 3 now. Will start from tomorrow. Have to work with this other guy, this part I'm not looking forward to. I hope it'll come out good and I'll get the final nod to be a part of the team. It's turning into another long post about nothing. Maybe I should make that label now, these posts must be numbering in double digits by now. Will check and update by the time of publishing this one. Feeling sooooo sleepy. Did go to class for an hour, head was aching so badly! Talked to grandparents today after long time, found out bro was staying with them since Tuesday and managed to catch the flu (not the pig variety) and then having Daddy (I call my grandpa Daddy, and my dad Papa) to drive him all the way to see the doc. The idiot had to have golguppe with a sore throat! Chatted with Kritz for a while about the forbidden fruit, was fun (right Kritz?). Anyways, finally got off work. Heading out for a typical Friday evening. Hope it's fun. Will let you know.
OK. Back on the comp now. Last night was fun until 10pm. Might have been fun after that too but I don't remember anything. Not feeling too good right now. Oh and there were only about half a dozen posts for the Nothing label which turned up in the search. Will look for more manually.
**Update - Felt like posting a photo but then started reading my blog again. Here's another old post for you to read.**
High: Duh!
Low: High.
Points: 100 points for seamless technology which made this mobile blog possible.
Ran out of space in via last message. Takes only 1k characters. Also got a phone call which killed the flow. Fell asleep while texting. In class right now, just roaming around looking for people making mistakes and helping them correct it. Class over, back to my cabin. Don't feel like doing anything today, which isn't something new anyway. When will this bloody phone be available in the market?! Hmph. Going for lunch now, it's bright and extremely sunny today. Had butter chicken, was great, but I'm still hungry. Mango shake with vanilla ice cream, yum! Don't feel like going back to class, most probably I won't. Let's see. Trying to think about something else to write, drawing a blank. Have to work on this article for this magazine thing I was selected for. Feels different being on the other side, as in I used to take the interviews and give out tasks to see if the people were good enough to be part of the team, most of the ones selected in the end were. Have until next Tuesday to work
on it, more than ample time. Message number 3 now. Will start from tomorrow. Have to work with this other guy, this part I'm not looking forward to. I hope it'll come out good and I'll get the final nod to be a part of the team. It's turning into another long post about nothing. Maybe I should make that label now, these posts must be numbering in double digits by now. Will check and update by the time of publishing this one. Feeling sooooo sleepy. Did go to class for an hour, head was aching so badly! Talked to grandparents today after long time, found out bro was staying with them since Tuesday and managed to catch the flu (not the pig variety) and then having Daddy (I call my grandpa Daddy, and my dad Papa) to drive him all the way to see the doc. The idiot had to have golguppe with a sore throat! Chatted with Kritz for a while about the forbidden fruit, was fun (right Kritz?). Anyways, finally got off work. Heading out for a typical Friday evening. Hope it's fun. Will let you know.
OK. Back on the comp now. Last night was fun until 10pm. Might have been fun after that too but I don't remember anything. Not feeling too good right now. Oh and there were only about half a dozen posts for the Nothing label which turned up in the search. Will look for more manually.
**Update - Felt like posting a photo but then started reading my blog again. Here's another old post for you to read.**
High: Duh!
Low: High.
Points: 100 points for seamless technology which made this mobile blog possible.
2 comments:
Pani puris are irresistible most of the time....
you would know!
Post a Comment