Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lazyboy

I wish I had one. I'd name it Rosita hehe. God I'm lazy. Get up at 10 to attend class at 9 and doing wonders for my attendance. Not being able to give exams is what I'm having to worry about. It's not just not being able to get up early, I'm FAT! I've gained more than 10kgs since same time last year, mummay!!! I'm thinking about joining the Gym and controlling my diet(haha). No I'm serious. Will start from monday if possible because I need to. It isn't my fault I get no exercise, there's noone around to play any kind of sport with. All my friends are studying in their respective colleges somewhere far away and my brother is busy studying. The only exercise I'm getting is going to college by bus and walking about in college(usually to go to the cafeteria, mummay!!). This is not going to work. I have to be strong and starved. I wish I could just pull it all out but since I can't I'll have to do it the hard way. I hate the hard way. Murphy was right. Murphy is always right.

So from monday onwards, see I'm procastrinating already, no! from right now, much better, I'm going on a diet and starting exercising. I'm declaring it in front of the whole world so that you know when I deny food you offer me, there's a reason behind it. So don't offer me food or antything that contains fat, even butter paper, you hear!! If I'm hungry, I'l take care of it myself. Forget good manners and help me through this thing OK?!

Now what should I write about. Sunday tomorrow so no tension about getting up early. India's match in the morning, won't bother getting up for that because no matter when I get up I'll see five wickets down for less than a hundred runs, so not looking forward to that. What else do I have to do tomorrow? Hmmm...nothing! So I'll read The Robots Of Dawn by Isaac Asimov throughout the day. It's hard bound and kinda heavy, I don't like hard bound that much. It's in as good a condition as you can find anywhere and I got it for just Rs. 50! Yes that's F-I-F-T-Y bucks. Sunday book market in Darya Ganj - the book lovers' paradise(the ones who don't want to spend on buying new books with big price tags and don't mind reading old and battered editions, but still intact and very much legible). Hmmm...what next. I have nothing to write about now. Will write something thoughtful. Hmmm...let me think :p

Ok I remember this line from somewhere :
"Life throws you new challenges everyday. No matter what the challenge, you should face it head on. Don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits."

Nice? Very. Think a junior in college told me this, said he liked to write inspirational lines. And I have to say he's good at it, if it's not lifted from seomewhere. So I'm going to take a cue from this line and I'm going to challenge my limits of being able to starve myself and exercising and getting up early. Well, getting up early would be great start. If I do get up early, I'll come online and write about it and prove it to you. Watch this space.

P.S. Early is a realtive term because it's 2 a.m. already and you need 6 hours of sleep minimum. So if I can get up around 8.30, it's early!

2 comments:

pandian chelliah said...

there are somethings best suited for other people...like getting up early....leave it yaar...always catch that extra nap, whenever u can

Unknown said...

dude! ur not helping at all.. i need motivation not this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails