Friday, July 18, 2008

Just Dropping By

I was going through my own blog the other day and it was actually a pleasant surprise to read all the stuff I had written. I'm not as bad as I thought I was. Some posts really made me smile and some made me laugh as well. Some made me feel silly (did I write that?! WHY?) and some made me feel sad. I would give the links to all those posts, but
a) I want you to explore on your own and
b) I am too lazy to do that right now. Have had the most boring and tiring day (without anything to do) in a long time.

Some of the posts filed under funny and exams were good enough for a browse through. Don't bother with the thoughtful crap, it's mostly mindless gibberish which even I have trouble comprehending sometimes. The happy posts might make you feel good. If you're the type of person who reads random articles on wiki then you know where to go, might just surprise you.

Suggestion: If you've been blogging for a while now, go through your own blog once in a while. You just might like reading about yourself for a change.

P. S. - This is the 100th post on my blog so it can be used for corny flashbacks befitting anniversary celebrations. After all, it's my blog! :P

Points: -100 points to my folks for waking me up at 6 in the morning and then not letting me go to watch The Dark Knight in the afternoon. I really wanted to see it today. Now I'm expecting too much because of the great reviews.

-1000 points in advance to anything/anyone that stops me from going to watch the movie tomorrow!

One-liner: Which is harder- studying for an exam which you know you can't clear OR clearing an exam without studying for it?



2 comments:

Nandita Mathews said...

clearing an exam without studying for it...,the joy!

fungus said...

100!

Related Posts with Thumbnails