Saturday, November 07, 2009

No excuses

It's been close to a month now since I last wrote something. Have been thinking about posting something for over two weeks now but just don't seem to be able to put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard, whatever) these days. It isn't the first time this is happenning but I think it got stretched a bit more than usual this time. Maybe because I feel the need to be really honest when I write here and I don't think being honest right now is going to take me places, places I don't want to be at anyway.

What's been going on in my life? Same old shit. Some good, some bad and some ugly. I think I'm going to reach a point soon where I'll just stop caring altogether, if I haven't already. But what do I know? I can't seem to take a stand on anything. Even trivial issues like "what should I eat" require a thought process rather than "whatever looks edible/is there". And I've run out of things to say now. My train of thought keeps derailing now and again, with or without distractions. There is a general lack of interest, where general means everything. I don't know for how long this will go on but I don't like where it's headed. I don't where anything is headed. Need to develop a serious interest in something, fast! Thinking about picking up EPL again, it made life interesting and a lot more exciting anyway. As soon as the idea came, along came the words "what's the point? It's too much trouble, find something else" from the voice of the evil spirit residing (blissfully, if I might add) in my empty skull.

What am I gonna do with myself?! Nothing it seems, can't even sit down and write something.

Whatever. I'm bored. Later (hopefully).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails